Monday, March 3, 2008

Lace Basket

This lace basket is a design from Switzerland,It is made in 9 panels and 1 bottom panel,they are sewn seperately and then zig-zaged together,there is also another bottom piece that you use to make it into a doily instead of a basket. It measures about 8" across the top and about 3" high. I set a plastic bowl inside it and fill it with candy to set on my table.

7 comments:

liannallama said...

oh, so very pretty!

Femmy said...

Your arch 'using trash'is beautiful!!!

Rika said...

Wonderful!

Kerilou said...

This is beautiful, Judy! I love it! Kerilou

Anonymous said...

beautiful Judy! your blog is looking great! :) hope you are having a nice weekend!

RubyMay said...

I popped by to see your Time arch...and its brilliant.
Your blog is looking good hun...hope you are enjoying it x

Heather Robinson said...

How very multitalented you are. I love this design...so unique and unlike anything I've seen before. I was drawn to your Wizard of Oz arch immediately. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment.