Thursday, February 28, 2008

FRIENDSHIP

I,ve been having some troubles in my daily life recently and have found that I have a new kind of friendship. We have the friendships from childhood or someone that we have so much in common with that we enjoy just being around them,someone we can tell everything too, someone who knows us and what makes us sad or happy,someone to be there for you know matter what,but I just found out another kind.Someone who you have never seen in person and have know idea what their live is all about,yet they can be your friend and help you thru things as if they have known you all your life.The reason: We all have felt pain,saddness,heartbreak and lonelyness.So then when you tell someone you are hurting or sad they have felt that and know how you are feeling,so they also feel your pain and saddness,just by saying I'm so sorry that you are going thur this and I will pray that this passes and I am thinking of you,can make the difference between having a very bad day or thinking :I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS. Recently I have experienced this with my NEW online FRIENDS. They don't know me,but I have felt their kindness and love thru their words and caring . This to me is what the word FRIENDSHIP means. Knowing someone's feelings and CARING about what you are going thru,even if you have never met in person.I have this friendship thru my pea's friends,and I am so GRATEFUL.

5 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

XXXOOOOXXXXOOOO
Hugs to you.....
It's good to know 2peas is a bridge over those troubled waters... hang in there..

Sending you warm thoughts and a hug..

Sue McGettigan said...

You're so right, some of my online friends have become very dear friends - and you know, sometimes you'll have the chance to meet those friends in person too when you or they are traveling. Aren't we lucky to be able to connect with new friends through shared hobbies and interests online? I feel like it's an extra blessing in life. Hope you're feeling better soon!

liannallama said...

(((HUGS))) to you from one of your pea friends!

Kerilou said...

{{[Hugs}}} To you, Judy! I know exactly what you mean. One of my nearest and dearest friends in the world, I have never met face to face. She got me through one of the hardest times in my life last spring. I cherish all my friendships that I have found online! I pray that you will get through your struggle, and we are all here for you! Keri

Anne said...

What a lovely story! I think that you're doing the world a service by helping spread the word about this type of genuine friendship.